Tutorials

Do you have a tutorial that you would like to see posted. Please send me an email.

Thanks

A Note About this Blog.

ALL PHOTOS belong to blog that is being featured. Please do not use them without contacting the person that writes the blog.
Thank-you

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Shamrock Shakes!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!!
Visit My Little Gems for the Shamrock Shake recipe.


My freshman year in college the captain of the team took us to get Shamrock Shakes. It was delicious. I had never heard of them before. Just the other day I was sitting on the couch thinking about past St. Patrick's Day and remembered Shamrock Shakes. Thanks to Sharla at My Little Gems I will make Shamrock Shakes this St. Patrick's Day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Free Blog Counter